Bug to review:
Drafts and published reviews:
- From the Overview page, you can add a more generic overview comment that will appear at the beginning of your review.
- To comment on a specific lines in the patch, first select the filename from the file navigation links.
- Then double click the line you want to review and a comment box will appear below the line.
- When the review is complete and you publish it, the overview comment and all line specific comments with their context, will be combined together into a single review comment on the bug report.
- For more detailed instructions, read the Splinter help page.
(Restored from draft; last edited )
You must be logged in to review patches.
Powered by Splinter