A reviewer should always have easy access to the next thing to do on mozreview. Adding a link to the next thing to review would make her life much easier, specially in case of frequent context switches.
This could be implemented with a top bar always visible when scrolling the page, with the following elements:
- number of diffs reviewed/number of total diffs in this commit
- review status button for the current diff
- link to the next unreviewed diff
- link to the next commit in the series
- dropdown menu with the list of all the files in the diff and a link to each of them
Created attachment 8719458 [details]
As an example, this is what the reviewable.io bar looks like.