Might need a migration or something; our automation  is now hitting this : Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newrelic-18.104.22.168/newrelic/hooks/framework_django.py", line 475, in wrapper return wrapped(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/app/vendor-local/lib/python/rest_framework/compat.py", line 135, in view return self.dispatch(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/views/decorators/csrf.py", line 77, in wrapped_view return view_func(*args, **kwargs) File "/app/app/vendor-local/lib/python/rest_framework/views.py", line 399, in dispatch response = self.handle_exception(exc) File "/app/app/vendor-local/lib/python/rest_framework/views.py", line 396, in dispatch response = handler(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/app/app/vendor-local/lib/python/rest_framework/generics.py", line 517, in delete return self.destroy(request, *args, **kwargs) File "/app/app/vendor-local/lib/python/rest_framework/mixins.py", line 196, in destroy obj.delete() File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/base.py", line 575, in delete collector.collect([self]) File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/deletion.py", line 175, in collect if not sub_objs: File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/query.py", line 130, in __nonzero__ iter(self).next() File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/query.py", line 118, in _result_iter self._fill_cache() File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/query.py", line 892, in _fill_cache self._result_cache.append(self._iter.next()) File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/query.py", line 291, in iterator for row in compiler.results_iter(): File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line 763, in results_iter for rows in self.execute_sql(MULTI): File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line 818, in execute_sql cursor.execute(sql, params) File "/app/app/vendor/lib/python/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py", line 114, in execute return self.cursor.execute(query, args) File "/opt/ActivePython-2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/newrelic-22.214.171.124/newrelic/hooks/database_dbapi2.py", line 36, in execute return self._nr_cursor.execute(sql, *args, **kwargs) File "/app/python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 174, in execute self.errorhandler(self, exc, value) File "/app/python/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 36, in defaulterrorhandler raise errorclass, errorvalue DatabaseError: (1054, "Unknown column 'tasks_taskkeyword.name' in 'field list'")  http://selenium.qa.mtv2.mozilla.com:8080/view/oneanddone/job/oneanddone.stage.saucelabs/82/  https://rpm.newrelic.com/accounts/263620/applications/3955000/traced_errors/1805278272
Thanks Stephen. I did a deploy to staging today and something went wrong. I'm trying to get someone to help me figure out how to debug it. I hope to have it resolved by tomorrow. How did you get that stack trace?
(In reply to Bob Silverberg [:bsilverberg] from comment #1) > Thanks Stephen. I did a deploy to staging today and something went wrong. > I'm trying to get someone to help me figure out how to debug it. I hope to > have it resolved by tomorrow. > > How did you get that stack trace? Through www.newrelic.com - your LDAP (email address/username) should already have access (I've verified you have a pre-existing account), but not sure of your password.
I had no idea that was available. That will be very useful when I try to fix this tomorrow. Thanks!
I have fixed this error, but now a couple of tests are failing because of changes to the staging site. :bitgeeky, can you take a look and fix the failing tests? It's probably just a locator change.
I suspect that there are going to be a number of changes, when we push the new features later this week to the staging site. So I will fix them all together when we release the next version. Also Bob after this release we must push the development changes to development website and try to keep staging in sync with production.
Bitgeeky, that is not how we address failing tests. Even if we expect changes to happen in a few days, we still need to address the failures now. We can do that either by updating the tests (which should realistically only take a few minutes to do, if it's just a locator change), or by xfailing the tests. We always endeavour to keep our test runs green by either fixing or xfailing tests. That is why I asked you to do it in the bug above. In my opinion it's worth fixing the tests now, as it will take very little time and it's also possible that future changes will not break the tests, but xfailing is also an option.
Ok Bob, I understand now. Will fix them soon.
This error was fixed ages ago. If there are still issues with failing tests new bugs should be filed about them.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.