The "Bug suggestions" tab is treeherder's equivalent of the annotated failure summary - however every time I'm looking a the UI it takes me a moment to realise what I'm looking for, when changing between tabs (when a job is selected). I think we should call it "Failure summary" or something similar, since showing the failures is the primary purpose, and then showing bug suggestions for each failure is an added bonus, as it were. (We're going to have failures for which there are no bug suggestions, in which case the current tab title doesn't make sense).
I have something working locally; it seems to be behaving properly. I'm just confirming some grunt stuff with the folks on IRC. If that's sorted successfully I'll assign myself this bug and open a PR.
I talking with camd on IRC we concluded grunt wasn't really applicable for the sole html change in dist/ so I've made that change manually. There was also one css class I/we believe are unused, so I removed that during the work. Otherwise everything is related to the renaming work. I will submit a PR shortly, make prelim comments there, and cross reference it here.
The PR has been r+'d, pushed and deployed to Staging for Ed to have a look at and verify. https://treeherder.allizom.org
Thanks Ed. I will mark Resolved based on that feedback. As always, we can re-open if there's any issues.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.