Closed Bug 1032938 Opened 6 years ago Closed 6 years ago

Point FMD to NEW PROD Server URL


(Firefox OS Graveyard :: FindMyDevice, defect)

Not set


(blocking-b2g:2.0+, b2g-v2.0 fixed, b2g-v2.1 fixed)

2.0 S6 (18july)
blocking-b2g 2.0+
Tracking Status
b2g-v2.0 --- fixed
b2g-v2.1 --- fixed


(Reporter: elan, Assigned: _6a68)




(2 files) is the correct URL. Edwin may have more for other servers.
blocking-b2g: --- → 2.0?
Flags: needinfo?(edwong)
Target Milestone: --- → 2.0 S5 (4july)
once server is up and tested, we'll need to push this:
with from bug 1027278
    'api_url': '',
    'api_version': '1',
    'audience_url': ''
Depends on: 1027399
Flags: needinfo?(edwong)
Thanks Edwin! Yeah, I'll just imitate what I did last time[1].

Attached file Github PR 21240
Hey guys,

Looks like it's about time to bump find my device from staging to production servers.

The task to create the servers and set up the domains is tracked by bug 1027399, which I've marked as a blocker for actually merging this.
Attachment #8448923 - Flags: review?(ggoncalves)
Attachment #8448923 - Flags: review?(arthur.chen)
Comment on attachment 8448923 [details] [review]
Github PR 21240

LGTM, thanks!
Attachment #8448923 - Flags: review?(ggoncalves) → review+
Comment on attachment 8448923 [details] [review]
Github PR 21240

Looks good to me.
Attachment #8448923 - Flags: review?(arthur.chen) → review+
Hi Bhavana, can we get this approved for 2.0? We need it to bump find my device from the staging to the production URL.
Flags: needinfo?(bbajaj)
just talked to _6a68 and we agree we need to hold until we want to cut to PROD so, I'll ping her to be sure nothing automagic happens.
blocking-b2g: 2.0? → ---
Flags: needinfo?(bbajaj)
Whiteboard: [NO_UPLIFT]
Aha, sounds like this is causing problems for reviewers, since they have to custom flash the prefs to test FMD on stage.

So, I'm going to revert and leave open.

Reverted in Master:
Target Milestone: 2.0 S5 (4july) → 2.0 S6 (18july)
PROD FMD has been verified as working see bug 1034232.  please land the PROD endpoints on master. Upon confirming everything is working in master, QA will r+ for uplift.
Attached file Re-submit PR 21501
Had to open a new PR to re-land the URL changes, now that QA is ready to test against prod.

Clearing the NO_UPLIFT flag in whiteboard.

Edwin, please nominate when you're done testing against master.
Closed: 6 years ago
Flags: needinfo?(edwong)
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Whiteboard: [NO_UPLIFT]
thanks - we'll test master tomorrow PVT build to verify all is well.
Flags: needinfo?(edwong)
bug 1036423 is causing this to not work on PVT builds, but after making the 1 line permissions change, it's working for me.  After discussing this with the FMD team, we agreed that this shouldn't block uplift.  Nominating for 2.0 uplift with project-tag
blocking-b2g: --- → 2.0?
blocking-b2g: 2.0? → 2.0+
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.