Ammeter stops responding properly after several days

REOPENED
Assigned to

Status

Powertool
Hardware
P1
normal
REOPENED
4 years ago
4 years ago

People

(Reporter: jhylands, Assigned: jhylands)

Tracking

({perf})

Details

(Whiteboard: [c=power p=2 s= u=])

(Assignee)

Description

4 years ago
After running continuously for several days, the ammeter starts sending back empty packets.
(Assignee)

Updated

4 years ago
Assignee: nobody → jhylands
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Keywords: perf
OS: Windows 7 → Linux
Priority: -- → P1
Whiteboard: [c=power p=2 s= u=]
(Assignee)

Comment 1

4 years ago
I added some debug code to the ammeter to help pin-point the problem, and it appears to have solved it, which suggests this was strictly a timing-based issue. I'll close this now, and re-open if it happens again.

https://github.com/JonHylands/MozAvrAmmeter/commit/d79475905cbeed1bda27c73e842fcff277019ff0

Ammeter version upped to 0.6 with this commit.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
(Assignee)

Comment 2

4 years ago
So, it turns out it took almost 2 weeks to show up this time. I've added some more debug info, hopefully will allow me to diagnose this.
Status: RESOLVED → REOPENED
Resolution: FIXED → ---
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.