This is for the new Mozilla Gear store. Thanks
are we ready for this site to go live? if not, when would you like this CNAME record to be created?
OS: Mac OS X → All
Hardware: x86 → All
Chris the website is not ready to go live yet (aiming for mid to late august), but the CName is needed for testing. Anyone going to gear.mozilla.org will see a login screen while development continues.
Done, pending usual DNS propagation delays.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.