These appeared amongst some other bustage, hence, we didn't see them. Regression range: http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/pushloghtml?fromchange=cca76b9791f9&tochange=9102ae15a0cc http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/pushloghtml?fromchange=0b9dd32d1e16&tochange=18901d4f3edd Example failures: https://tbpl.mozilla.org/php/getParsedLog.php?id=46717504&tree=Thunderbird-Trunk&full=1 14:40:20 WARNING - TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | /builds/slave/talos-slave/test/build/tests/xpcshell/tests/mailnews/db/gloda/test/unit/test_cleanup_msf_databases.js | test failed (with xpcshell return code: 0), see following log: 14:40:20 INFO - 2014-08-25 14:40:20 gloda.indexer INFO --- Done indexing, disabling timer renewal. 14:40:20 INFO - 2014-08-25 14:40:20 gloda.test DEBUG ((( Index listener notified! aStatus = 0 waiting: true 14:40:20 WARNING - TEST-UNEXPECTED-FAIL | resources/glodaTestHelper.js | Header [msgHdr mailbox://nobody@Local%20Folders/gabba0#0] in folder [folder gabba0] should have been indexed. - See following stack: 14:40:20 INFO - resources/glodaTestHelper.js:_indexMessageState_assertExpectedMessagesIndexed:480 14:40:20 INFO - resources/glodaTestHelper.js:_indexMessageState.onIndexNotification:673 14:40:20 INFO - resource:///modules/gloda/indexer.js:gloda_index_notifyListeners:736 14:40:20 INFO - resource:///modules/gloda/indexer.js:gloda_index_workBatch:1226 14:40:20 INFO - resource:///modules/gloda/indexer.js:gloda_index_callbackDriver:824 14:40:20 INFO - resource:///modules/gloda/mimemsg.js:MsgHdrToMimeMessage/wrapCallback/<:209 14:40:20 INFO - resource:///modules/gloda/mimemsg.js:CallbackStreamListener.prototype.onStopRequest:100 14:40:20 INFO - /builds/slave/talos-slave/test/build/tests/xpcshell/head.js:_do_main:191 14:40:20 INFO - /builds/slave/talos-slave/test/build/tests/xpcshell/head.js:_execute_test:405 14:40:20 INFO - -e:null:1 14:40:20 INFO - null:null:0 14:40:20 INFO - TEST-INFO | (xpcshell/head.js) | exiting test Plus similar failures in: test_fts3_tokenizer.js test_index_addressbook.js test_gloda_content_local.js test_index_compaction.js test_gloda_content_imap_offline.js test_index_junk_local.js test_index_junk_imap_offline.js test_intl.js test_index_messages_imap_offline.js test_index_bad_messages.js test_migration.js test_index_messages_local.js test_msg_search.js test_startup_offline.js test_query_messages_local.js test_query_messages_imap_offline.js test_query_messages_imap_online_to_offline.js
The c-c range isn't anything obvious, so I'm starting a bisect for this.
Possibly Bug 1054680 - (SQLite3.8.6) Upgrade to SQLite 3.8.6
Regression range is now down to: http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/pushloghtml?fromchange=23c70481ed91&tochange=4ca2bd0722d9 I can now run that in auto-bisect, so hopefully will have an exact cset in a while.
Bisect says: The first bad revision is: changeset: 201322:5c2363e6e9ad user: Arpad Borsos <email@example.com> date: Fri Aug 22 10:16:58 2014 +0200 summary: Bug 933276 - Implement [...x] in assignment target (spread operator); r=jorendorff
Huh. So, Gloda does do some destructuring assignment, so that's probably what's happening here. Definitely didn't use any spread-assignment stuff that I can grep; so it's the cleanup bits I see in there. Maybe some idiom like in https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/ff1dd4dd6984 where we had gratuitously wrapped something in a list wrapper and we were just lucking out. I'm still trying to shirk Thunderbird involvement at this time... maybe Aceman or some other kind person could audit/skim to see what's what?
This was caught by noticing a curious error of "(intermediate value)['@@iterator'] is undefined" and following stack traces. Apparently, the value that's being assigned to is an Arguments value. Checking for other impacted variables by hand is hard, but I didn't see anything obvious on glance, and tests pass now.
Assignee: nobody → Pidgeot18
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Attachment #8481380 - Flags: review?(standard8)
Attachment #8481380 - Flags: review?(standard8) → review+
(In reply to Joshua Cranmer [:jcranmer] from comment #6) > This was caught by noticing a curious error of "(intermediate > value)['@@iterator'] is undefined" and following stack traces. Apparently, > the value that's being assigned to is an Arguments value. Yes, that was changed to match the spec. Which says that destructuring (array pattern) works with iterables (things that have a @@iterator). So array-like objects that have a .length and integer indexed properties won’t work anymore.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → Thunderbird 34.0
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.