I just did a query for bugs assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org but it returned "Zarro Bugs" I would have queried for duplicates but that's impossible right now.
It works for me. I found two NEW bugs assigned to him. Neither of them was confidential. I think you mucked up the query somehow. Try pressing the reset button and try again. Or maybe you typoed the email address.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 17 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
My default query had Bugzilla selected as a component. Since nothing (as far as I know) has this as a component, it will never return any results.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.