Closed Bug 1065413 Opened 5 years ago Closed 5 years ago
Switch to the XUnit log generated by mozlog
This is a tracking bug for switching from the Marionette test runner's XUnit report to the XUnit formatter provided by mozlog's structured logging.
When the dependencies are resolved this will be a simple case of using --log-xunit=results.xml instead of --xml-output=results.xml and subsequently removing the code in the Marionette test runner for generating the report.
QA Whiteboard: [fxosqa-auto-backlog-]
This is now dependent on a new release of the marionette-client Python package. The current version is 0.8.6. Once a new version is out, this is just a case of updating the Jenkins job configurations.
I've switched all Jenkins jobs using the latest Marionette client to now use --log-xunit. I'll comment and resolve once everything has been running for a while and looks okay.
Assignee: nobody → dave.hunt
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
I didn't mean to clear the need info flag.
This has gone well.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.