* Localization is a great source for 10K. * Let's document how localization might fit into the Fall Campaign. If it's not relevant or a good fit -- that's ok. Let's just be explicit.
* Hannah: can you assign this to the right person?
Assignee: nobody → hannah
* Full project brief is here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webmaker/Localization * Notes can go here: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webmakerlocalization
* Assigning this one to Michelle, based on conversation we had at last week's Engagement Team * Michelle: can you help document requirements either in the Localization notes pad, or Project Brief? https://etherpad.mozilla.org/webmakerlocalization https://wiki.mozilla.org/Webmaker/Localization
Assignee: paulj → michelle
Summary: Document localization requirements for Fall Campaign (if any) → Document localization requirements for Fall Campaign
* Michelle: this is a priority. Let's get this documented this week if possible
* I think the natural place to start will be localizing the three Maker Party guides in the Event Wizard * First, they will need to be moved to proper Webmaker.org pages
Wrote the requirements in the pad. Cross-posting here: MVP: * make the event wizard and corresponding makes localizable in Transifex. (product team) * send to top localizers (ali) stretch goal: * make partner landing pages localizable in Transifex. (product) * send to partners to localize (amira) Is there anything needed beyond this?
* Thanks Michelle! We're on it! Going to mark this one fixed. And file those as separate tickets. Ali's on it.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.