As a Helpee, I can access my past discussion threads, so that I can get back to the information contained in these threads.
* Helpee can see a “My Questions” section on the helpee home page if he ever submitted a question or a comment on a question submitted by someone else. These questions are listed in anti chronological * order of activity - a maximum of 3 questions are listed there.
* If the helpee has never submitted a question or commented on a question submitted by someone else then the “My questions” section does not appear on his home page
* Helpee can see indications of new comments for each of the questions with new comments submitted since the helpee last opened the question
* Helpee can open all questions from the “My questions” section in a new screen through the “All my questions” selection. An exhaustive list of all questions submitted or commented on by the helpee are listed there in anti chronological order of activity with indicators of new comments submitted since the helpee last opened the question
* Helpee can get back to the helpee home page through a “Back” button from the “All my questions” section