Changes to Brand Engagement Initiation form

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

()

bugzilla.mozilla.org
Custom Bug Entry Forms
RESOLVED FIXED
3 years ago
3 years ago

People

(Reporter: lizzn, Assigned: glob)

Tracking

Production
x86
Mac OS X

Details

(Reporter)

Description

3 years ago
Hi! I would like to request two updates to the Brand Engagement project initiation form, please (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/form.creative). 

1. Add matej@mozilla.com to auto CC for all brand engagement components
2. Add a check-box option with the copy "I would like a [Mozilla Creative Collective | https://wiki.mozilla.org/Design/creativecollective] community designer to work on this project". If this checkbox is selected, could the bug have the auto-actions of (1) CC smartell@mozilla.com & enoonan@mozilla.com (2) whiteboard "Creative Collective Project"

Please LMK if you have any questions. Thanks!
(Assignee)

Updated

3 years ago
Mentor: enoonan@mozilla.com, jbalaco@mozilla.com, matej@mozilla.com, smartell@mozilla.com
(Assignee)

Comment 1

3 years ago
(In reply to Lizz Noonan from comment #0)
> 1. Add matej@mozilla.com to auto CC for all brand engagement components

it would be better if matej uses component watching instead of us CC'ing him on every bug.
using component watching puts control of the bugmail into the hands of the user, so you don't need to file bugs to get it updated in future.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=component_watch

> 2. Add a check-box option with the copy "I would like a [Mozilla Creative
> Collective | https://wiki.mozilla.org/Design/creativecollective] community
> designer to work on this project". If this checkbox is selected, could the
> bug have the auto-actions of (1) CC smartell@mozilla.com &
> enoonan@mozilla.com (2) whiteboard "Creative Collective Project"

can do -- where about on the form should this checkbox be added?  between 'mozilla goal' and 'points of contact' ?
Assignee: nobody → glob
Flags: needinfo?(enoonan)

Comment 2

3 years ago
(In reply to Byron Jones ‹:glob› from comment #1)
> (In reply to Lizz Noonan from comment #0)
> > 1. Add matej@mozilla.com to auto CC for all brand engagement components
> 
> it would be better if matej uses component watching instead of us CC'ing him
> on every bug.
> using component watching puts control of the bugmail into the hands of the
> user, so you don't need to file bugs to get it updated in future.
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=component_watch

I didn't even know that was an option. I'll definitely set that up. Thanks!
(Reporter)

Comment 3

3 years ago
(In reply to Byron Jones ‹:glob› from comment #1)
> (In reply to Lizz Noonan from comment #0)
> > 1. Add matej@mozilla.com to auto CC for all brand engagement components
> 
> it would be better if matej uses component watching instead of us CC'ing him
> on every bug.
> using component watching puts control of the bugmail into the hands of the
> user, so you don't need to file bugs to get it updated in future.
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=component_watch

Thanks Byron, Matej will do that instead. 

> 
> > 2. Add a check-box option with the copy "I would like a [Mozilla Creative
> > Collective | https://wiki.mozilla.org/Design/creativecollective] community
> > designer to work on this project". If this checkbox is selected, could the
> > bug have the auto-actions of (1) CC smartell@mozilla.com &
> > enoonan@mozilla.com (2) whiteboard "Creative Collective Project"
> 
> can do -- where about on the form should this checkbox be added?  between
> 'mozilla goal' and 'points of contact' ?

Great! I think that is the right spot for it, between "goal" and "contacts". Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated.
Flags: needinfo?(enoonan)
(Assignee)

Comment 4

3 years ago
done; the updated form will be visible on bugzilla.mozilla.org/form.creative after the next production code push (likely to be early this week).

To ssh://gitolite3@git.mozilla.org/webtools/bmo/bugzilla.git
   a670bb1..f7afaa0  master -> master
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
(Assignee)

Comment 5

3 years ago
this is now live.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.