please run hardware diagnostics on t-xp32-ix-120 and reimage

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
4 years ago
4 years ago

People

(Reporter: philor, Unassigned)

Tracking

Details

(Whiteboard: bad drive - #UDN-939-80001)

(Reporter)

Description

4 years ago
Crashing when it manages to get through a job without disconnecting, 60% odds of memory, 40% disk.

Updated

4 years ago
colo-trip: --- → scl3
Whiteboard: running memtest

Comment 1

4 years ago
2 passes 0 errors, running extended disk diags.
Whiteboard: running memtest → Running disk diagnostics

Comment 2

4 years ago
extended disk diags came back with an aborted test  as it ran "far past expected time", error 0210. opened RMA #UDN-939-80001 with iX Systems.
Whiteboard: Running disk diagnostics → bad drive - #UDN-939-80001

Comment 3

4 years ago
HDD replaced, host reimaging.

Comment 4

4 years ago
Reimage completed.  Host back online.


ssh t-xp32-ix-120.wintest.releng.scl3.mozilla.com
The authenticity of host 't-xp32-ix-120.wintest.releng.scl3.mozilla.com (10.26.41.140)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 7f:f7:c1:a0:77:e0:03:ad:a0:aa:66:77:c9:44:0b:cd.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.