A few of us were discussing final steps for killing aus3. Two things came up: 1) We noticed that some queries were getting redirect from aus3 -> aus4 that we didn't expect. We thought that we were using a script like the one from https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1075192#c5, but it looks like we aren't based on URLs like https://aus3.mozilla.org/update/1/Firefox/126.96.36.199/2008121709/WINNT_x86-msvc/en-US/release/update.xml getting redirected. We've managed to cope with this, but we'd like to have a look over the current traffic script to make sure nothing that REALLY shouldn't is getting pointed at aus4. 2) We'd like to have a look at the access logs to see what things *are* still going to aus3, as a way to help ensure we haven't forgotten about anything. If possible, mounting the live logs somewhere (eg, aus3-staging) would be lovely. If that's too troublesome a dump should be fine.
Created attachment 8553253 [details] aus3_to_aus4.txt The trafficscript redirecting traffic from aus3 to aus4
Unfortunately, there's no clean way to just mount the logs. I've copied over the aus3 logs from the load balancer to aus3-staging:/opt/logs. Each web head has its own directory with approx. 6 hours of logs in it. Please let me know if you need more than this.
I think this is enough data. Thanks for the quick turnaround!
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: Infrastructure & Operations → Infrastructure & Operations Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.