User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.93 Safari/537.36 Steps to reproduce: I've added product with name, which contain spaces i.e. "My App" and changed DEFAULT_PRODUCT in local.py to 'My App'. Actual results: Server started to show '500's during trying to get to socorro homepage. Expected results: It should have displayed correct homepage for that product. I've found one location, where such assumption is made - /data/socorro/webapp-django/crashstats/crashstats/urls.py but not sure if there are more.
Yes, we ended up rewriting product names in the backend when they contain spaces (I think "Webapp Runtime" or something similar exposed that issue in the Mozilla installation).
Ha! This shouldn't be a problem. I can probably fix it quite quickly but perhaps Alexandr this could be a good bug for you to contribute on. I'm more than happy to mentor you on how to write and run tests. If you don't have the time or headspace to write a patch, let me know and I'll take a quick stab at it.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → NEW
Ever confirmed: true
There aren't any products that require this, so I think I'm going to WONTFIX this. If it comes up and we need to support it, we can figure things out then.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 months ago
Resolution: --- → WONTFIX
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.