If you think a bug might affect users in the 57 release, please set the correct tracking and status flags for Release Management.

Finish moving certs/included and certs/pending web pages to wiki pages

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

www.mozilla.org
Pages & Content
--
enhancement
RESOLVED FIXED
3 years ago
3 years ago

People

(Reporter: Kathleen Wilson, Assigned: kohei)

Tracking

Production

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Whiteboard: [kb=1660187] )

Attachments

(1 attachment)

(Reporter)

Description

3 years ago
I have moved the content of the following web pages to wiki pages.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/included/
has been moved to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:IncludedCAs

and

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/pending/
has been moved to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:PendingCAs

So, please make the following changes.

1) Change the corresponding links in https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/ to point to the new wiki pages instead of the old web pages.

2) Change the old web pages to be redirects to the new wiki pages.

3) Ensure the permissions of the new wiki pages are such that only known-good wiki editors (and me) can modify them.

Thanks,
Kathleen
(In reply to Kathleen Wilson from comment #0)
> 
> 3) Ensure the permissions of the new wiki pages are such that only
> known-good wiki editors (and me) can modify them.

Hi Christie-

Is this request possible to do?

Thx,
Jen
Flags: needinfo?(ckoehler)
(In reply to Jennifer Bertsch [:jbertsch] from comment #1)
> (In reply to Kathleen Wilson from comment #0)
> > 
> > 3) Ensure the permissions of the new wiki pages are such that only
> > known-good wiki editors (and me) can modify them.
> 
> Hi Christie-
> 
> Is this request possible to do?
> 
> Thx,
> Jen

Yes, would someone file a bug in the wiki.mozilla.org website so we can track?
Flags: needinfo?(ckoehler)
> 
> Yes, would someone file a bug in the wiki.mozilla.org website so we can
> track?

Done https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1130063

Thanks, Christie!
Depends on: 1130063
Hi Kohei-

Do you have time to work on #1 and #2 below?

Thanks,
Jen

(In reply to Kathleen Wilson from comment #0)
> I have moved the content of the following web pages to wiki pages.
> 
> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/
> included/
> has been moved to
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:IncludedCAs
> 
> and
> 
> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/
> pending/
> has been moved to
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:PendingCAs
> 
> So, please make the following changes.
> 
> 1) Change the corresponding links in
> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/
> to point to the new wiki pages instead of the old web pages.
> 
> 2) Change the old web pages to be redirects to the new wiki pages.
>
Flags: needinfo?(kohei.yoshino)
(Assignee)

Comment 5

3 years ago
Sure, let me have a look tonight or tomorrow.
Assignee: nobody → kohei.yoshino
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Flags: needinfo?(kohei.yoshino)
(Assignee)

Updated

3 years ago
Whiteboard: [kb=1660187]
(Assignee)

Comment 6

3 years ago
Created attachment 8563203 [details] [review]
pull request

Comment 7

3 years ago
Commits pushed to master at https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock

https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock/commit/e27fa38e3d7d389bd17751914e72e01efa1b58e4
Fix Bug 1128579 - Finish moving certs/included and certs/pending web pages to wiki pages

https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock/commit/f1b8f297414de3192ec960f6609908dbada0327d
Merge pull request #2727 from kyoshino/bug-1128579-redirect-cert-pages

Fix Bug 1128579 - Finish moving certs/included and certs/pending web pages to wiki pages

Updated

3 years ago
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
(Reporter)

Comment 8

3 years ago
Thanks!
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.