Contains fixes for application_stats bug, analytics code and 0.1.35
Assignee: nobody → dthornton
Iteration: --- → 38.3 - 23 Feb
Points: --- → 2
this is deployed to stage
:relud, i noticed a couple of things about the new stage: - /etc/inferno/settings.yaml has server variable set to 'localhost', i believe it should be 'discoelb' - I got a database error on attempting to insert into staging redshift - no table impression_stats_daily - we may need to run the migrations
alright, i'm on it
things noticed have been fixed.
OK, :relud, let's promote this to production.
prod deployment initiated
prod deployment complete
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.