[ja] Localize Firefox for iOS v1

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
4 years ago
3 years ago

People

(Reporter: gueroJeff, Assigned: nshimizu)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Whiteboard: webdashboard)

(Reporter)

Description

4 years ago
Thank you for localizing Firefox on iOS. I'm filing this bug to track action items and sign-offs, as described in the dev-l10n mailing list.

Please note that the web dashboard is currently showing this error for the ja xliff file.

"Error extracting data: File Client/Localizable.strings is missing target-language attribute"

https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~flod/webstatus/?locale=ja
(Assignee)

Comment 1

4 years ago
Sorry for late response. 
I will fix the error you mentioned in a day.

Thanks.
(Assignee)

Updated

4 years ago
Assignee: nobody → nshimizu
(Assignee)

Comment 2

4 years ago
I have submitted the xliff file, of which all tags have target-language="ja".
Whiteboard: webdashboard
(Reporter)

Comment 3

3 years ago
Hi,

Checking in for a sign-off status for v1. Japanese is currently only at 43% complete. If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate the remaining 57%, test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before Friday, 14 August.

Thanks,
Jeff
Flags: needinfo?(nshimizu)
(Assignee)

Comment 4

3 years ago
Hi, 

I have finished localization.
Would you check it and change this bug's stauts?
Flags: needinfo?(nshimizu)
(Reporter)

Comment 5

3 years ago
Hi,

Have you been able to test your localization on a device or within the iOS simulator?

Jeff
Verified on my device.

Device:
 iPhone6 (iOS 8.1)
 Firefox for iOS (Ver 1.0(33) - 2015/08/14 released)
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.