User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0 Build ID: 20150425004013 Steps to reproduce: - I develop my webapp to manage ussd codes of my country marketplace.firefox.com/app/ussd-master; - I test it from the simulator and it works fine; -I submit it to the marketplace then i install it from an android -It only shows numbers without "#" or every thing before "#" on a number but clears everything after "#" including it ... Actual results: codes like *123# in the database(a JSON file) are shown as *123 and some like #123*2# are simply cleared "" Expected results: a code like #123# in the database should not change on dial-pad and should appear #123# simple shot numbers i.e 123,8080 has no problem and are normally shown.
Hi Kamla Please attach a screenshot of the problem you are having so that we can replicate and also give a good base for the person working on it. Also include the version of Android affected
Created attachment 8661201 [details] options list.png here is the list which contains options(short codes) that should be dialed whenever the list item's right top corners icon is clicked
Created attachment 8661209 [details] yeshash.png Here is what should normally happen and that happen with my fxos 2.2 simulator
Created attachment 8661213 [details] onandroid here is what happens on my android 4.1.2 with the latest(today) Firefox for android.
... and sorry that i took too long to react.
Per bug 1235869, we're going to disable the Android web runtime, so we won't fix this bug in it. (This is part of a bulk resolution of bugs in the Firefox for Android::Web Apps component, from which I attempted to exclude bugs that are not specific to the runtime, but it's possible that I included one accidentally. If so, I'm sorry, and please reopen the bug!)