https://github.com/mozilla/gecko-projects/commits/larch is supposed to be synced with https://hg.mozilla.org/projects/larch But it recently broke. Last synced commit is: https://hg.mozilla.org/projects/larch/rev/04392b432bbe It broke more or less at the same time I started pushing to the hg larch repo. So it's most likely my fault, but not sure what I did wrong.
For some reason, BOTH instances of modern vcs-sync got into a state where the code believed there was nothing new to push. (We happen to be running in parallel prior to a data center move.) So this is a bug in modern vcs-sync. Fixed for now by forcing a push per https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReleaseEngineering/VCSSync/HowTo#How_to_force_the_process_to_pull.2Fbookmark.2Fconvert.2Fpush_a_repo.2C_even_if_nothing.27s_changed Note: we'll work on the underlying bug, but if this happens again, you may be able to unstick it by making a new commit (white space only is fine)
Assignee: nobody → hwine
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Component: Mercurial: hg.mozilla.org → General
QA Contact: hwine
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.