Date TBD. We are implementing an instance of Bugzilla in AWS to act as a failover for SCL3. Link to solution design: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/EA/Bugzilla Link to UAT test plan: https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/spreadsheets/d/1AwN82cjdsOXi980EciTArzpK7Yxs8Md5DjIrHGkcIX4/edit?usp=sharing Link to operational checklist: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cQlBdQoOZdz6Zpf4x5-a-wjSTly_OWGZprjV6Qcm-0/edit#gid=244689175 Link to runbook: TBD
CAB review date: 2015-10-28 Go-live date: 2015-11-14 Link to failover test plan: https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hb5_V7J1WmJ8L7EnIGiftjm4hQD2ehESvl0jYPKaZNs/edit?usp=sharing
Change Request: --- → ?
sent email requesting date approval be added to bug
Approval from Sylvestre: Sorry, I missed your previous email. This is perfect! many thanks, this is really appreciated! Sylvestre Le 28/10/2015 18:02, Marian Piper a écrit : > Hello Sylvestre, We are trying to schedule the bugzilla fail-over testing to AWS for Nov 14th which is a Saturday between 9 and 11. Bugzilla will be unavailable while we do the testing. If all goes well should not be down for more then an hour if they find problems we do want to give them some time to resolve and re-test. The reason we do not want to wait until the 21st is because if we do find some modifications that are needed we need some time to work on that and re-test on the 21st. This is a dependent project to the PHX1 exit and critical to the success of that effort. > > ASK: Please approve by responding to this email that the schedule of Saturday Nov 14th from 9-11 am PT for a change window for Bugzilla is ok with you and your team. Let me know if there needs to be a specific communication coordinated for this outage. . > > Thank you
Link to updated design: https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/EA/Bugzilla+in+AWS+with+MySQL+on+EC2
Change Request: ? → approved
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.