We found errors in the translated strings for SUMO <https://support.mozilla.org/>. The errors are as follows: E104: bad format character: %S 57:#: kitsune/sumo/static/sumo/js/customercare.js:582 58:msgid "1 user unbanned successfully!" 59:msgid_plural "%s users unbanned sucessfully!" 60:msgstr "1 käyttäjä estetty onnistuneesti!" 61:msgstr "%S käyttäjää estetty onnistuneesti!" SUMO strings can be fixed in the SUMO project in Verbatim <https://localize.mozilla.org/fi/sumo/>. Once that is fixed we can pick up all recent changes in fi. Thanks a lot for your work on SUMO! If you have any questions, please let us know.
I think I fixed that.
This error seems to be fixed already but I don't have the permission required to close this bug. Are there any other errors that need fixing? I cloned the sumo-l10n repository on GitHu. Then ran msgfmt -c and it complained about three messages in djangojs.po with the same error message. Here is the first one: djangojs.po:162: number of format specifications in 'msgid_plural' and 'msgstr' does not match And the message: #: kitsune/sumo/static/sumo/js/customercare.js:582 #, python-format msgid "1 user unbanned successfully!" msgid_plural "%s users unbanned sucessfully!" msgstr "1 käyttäjän eston poisto onnistui!" msgstr "%s käyttäjän eston poisto onnistui!" But I don't see anything wrong with those translations and many other locales seem to include that number 1 in their translations.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.