Closed Bug 12327 Opened 20 years ago Closed 20 years ago
Errors clicking on links
I tested Milestone 8 on some of the Cold Fusion pages I have here. When I click on a link that has a get command (ie. <a href="mozilla.cfm?ID=#ID#"> (where #ID# is dynamically pulled from a database) ) I get an error response. It's as if the browser is not correctly using the information. Everything is fine in Netscape 4.61 and below, just not in M8.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 20 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Reporter: Pls. try this with newer builds. Marking fixed till you reopen.
Resetting QA contact from leger.
tever...can you verify please.
I checked this with the above URL and it worked, Mr. Patz verified that it worked on 11/23/99. You need a userid and a password, ask email@example.com for a current one.
Bulk move of all Necko (to be deleted component) bugs to new Networking component.
Reporter supplied userid/pw - thanks zpatz. URL appears to be working. verified: Win95 2000012520
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.