Created attachment 8702901 [details] <label> in frontend STR: #Choose any kb article having more than one unreviewed revision. #Start reviewing the newest revision. Actual result: <label> is shown in frontend for the older revisions, e.g.: ----- Revision 112350 by jsavage. <label>Revision Comment:</label> added more detail ---
This has been added in https://github.com/mozilla/kitsune/pull/2462/files#diff-a2262e4d22aee4344806fd7e13e1d657R28 and https://github.com/mozilla/kitsune/pull/2462/files#diff-55b0bc21b863addd17d7c2728a162628R28. Safwan, do you know whether this is needed for anything? Can I remove the "<label>" and "</label>" here?
(In reply to Tim [:pollti] from comment #1) > This has been added in > https://github.com/mozilla/kitsune/pull/2462/files#diff- > a2262e4d22aee4344806fd7e13e1d657R28 and > https://github.com/mozilla/kitsune/pull/2462/files#diff- > 55b0bc21b863addd17d7c2728a162628R28. > Safwan, do you know whether this is needed for anything? Can I remove the > "<label>" and "</label>" here? The fact is, <label> tag was used for bolding the text. Recently, we have changed the localization tool of Kitsune, I think that raises the issue. Removing the label tag will fix it, but the true fact is, the text "Revision Comment:" will be unbold then. Need to check with the new localization tool in order to fix it.
Rehan, a new issue about the changing of localization tool. Can you take a look here?
This is not an issue of changing the localization tool. You should be using |fe and not |f and you may still need to mark this as |safe.
(In reply to Rehan Dalal [:rehan, :rdalal] from comment #4) > This is not an issue of changing the localization tool. You should be using > |fe and not |f and you may still need to mark this as |safe. I understand. But in past, its working as expected. Dont know why its broken now!
Technically it was "broken" in the past and now it behaves as expected.
According to bug 1222040 other projects are moving from "fe" jinja2 filter. But I dont know if kitsune also moving from this filter. So as its now, it should be fixed be adding "fe" filter instead of "f" filter so the label tag will be escaped. For further information about filter, please see the bug 1222040.
The fix for this just got pushed to production.