Linux CVS as well as official builds: For the past days, two different context menus appear when right-clicking column-pickers in mailnews. One menu is the correct one. The additional context menu is the one that should appear when right-clicking a message in threadpane. It should not appeared when clicking colum-picker. Column picker's own context menu is not dismissed by clicking elsewhere in the window. Only the erronous context menu is then dismissed. In order to make column picker menu go away, i have to select something in its menu.
I regularly delete localstore.rdf, and each time i do, i have to reset columns in mailnews. This bug didn't exist 4 days ago.
bug has changed: Only one menu appears now, when right-clicking columnpicker, and it's the context menu that should appear when right-clicking a message.
The context menu appears on all of the column headers, not just picker. This ought to act like a toolbar, or the scrollbar for this pane: no context menu.
MASS-CHANGE: This bug report is registered in the SeaMonkey product, but has been without a comment since the inception of the SeaMonkey project. This means that it was logged against the old Mozilla suite and we cannot determine that it's still valid for the current SeaMonkey suite. Because of this, we are setting it to an UNCONFIRMED state. If you can confirm that this report still applies to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it back to the NEW state along with a comment on how you reproduced it on what Build ID, or if it's an enhancement request, why it's still worth implementing and in what way. If you can confirm that the report doesn't apply to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it to the appropriate RESOLVED state (WORKSFORME, INVALID, WONTFIX, or similar). If no action happens within the next few months, we move this bug report to an EXPIRED state. Query tag for this change: mass-UNCONFIRM-20090614
MASS-CHANGE: This bug report is registered in the SeaMonkey product, but still has no comment since the inception of the SeaMonkey project 5 years ago. Because of this, we're resolving the bug as EXPIRED. If you still can reproduce the bug on SeaMonkey 2 or otherwise think it's still valid, please REOPEN it and if it is a platform or toolkit issue, move it to the according component. Query tag for this change: EXPIRED-20100420
This 14 years report mostly contains bug report bureaucracy (mass changes ...), only few, underrepresented information concerning the problem itself. My experience is that a new report with brief, but clear description of the problem will improve probability for a fix within foreseeable future. So I close this one in favor of Bug 1235512