- User clicks Microphone/Camera button
- Media devices are obtained for WebRTC
- If successful, the client inserts an offer flag into Firebase.
- When the client notices an activeMediaWith flag, it updates its own presence entry to clear offeringMedia flag and add the peer to its activeMediaWith flag
- The client then joins the Tokbok session.
Not covered in this bug:
- More than one client accepting the offer.
- Cancelling the offer
- Firebase flags managed as per architecture document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rk0dwO6yrjmmwO3JU1gs4MwoNa9v-mecEoOGfjq-L4o/edit#heading=h.yzh7b6pea4th