It appears that environment/addons/activePlugins is not always an array , which causes issues downstream.  https://gist.github.com/vitillo/f1129de59ae649e23220583113493ea8
Priority: -- → P3
As suggested by Georg in the previous comment, this is a dupe. In bug 1333806 comment 7, we ran an analysis to rule out an issue on the client. (from bug 1333806 comment #7) > I took some time to dig into the issue. It looks like empty arrays are shown > as empty dictionaries upstream. > > The notebook at  dissects the problem, showing that: > > - Darwin has a ratio of 0.32, Linux 0.50 and Windows 0.26 (since the > beginning of Jan 2017). This matches what we're seeing on re:dash (see the > previous comments), roughly. > - The problem isn't on the client, as I've looked up my pings: on the > client, they show a list in activePlugins but on Spark it's a dict. > >  - https://gist.github.com/Dexterp37/30b9ce2e127d0c90a36de93679540c4e
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 2 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
Duplicate of bug: 1323964
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.