There are a few properties of Socorro that make it difficult to use on AWS infrastructure in a way that takes advantage of the things AWS gives us. One of these is that all the parts of Socorro exist in a single repository. This makes it difficult to deploy individual parts--we have to deploy the entire system every time we make changes. Thus we started the Antenna project to extract the Socorro collector into a separate repository allowing us to deploy it by itself. Because we were doing that, we decided to also switch to Python 3, update libs we were using and slim down the scope of the project to just our needs which will reduce the ongoing maintenance burden. This tracker bug covers all the bugs and work required to get Antenna into production.
No longer depends on: 1347185
No longer depends on: 1337506
Switching Antenna bugs to Antenna component.
Component: General → Antenna
We did it! Marking as FIXED! As a side note, project plan is here: http://antenna.readthedocs.io/en/latest/spec_v1.html
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 2 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.