Probably after bug 1243115, the filters in Pontoon does not filter all what they should. I know :flod updated one string in MDN for Czech. So I have opened the file (https://pontoon.mozilla.org/cs/mdn/LC_MESSAGES/django.po/) and clicked Francesco in the filter to see only his strings. But the result (https://pontoon.mozilla.org/cs/mdn/LC_MESSAGES/django.po/?author=francesco.lodolo%40mozillaitalia.org) shows 22 strings instead of the one I was looking for (it's https://pontoon.mozilla.org/cs/mdn/LC_MESSAGES/django.po/?author=francesco.lodolo%40mozillaitalia.org&string=67765 only). The numbers in the filter are also not updated according the partial filter I have set - i.e. when I choose to see strings from :flod only, I should see 1 in All and Translated and 0 for other translation statuses etc.
Ha, I think we show all strings the author translated to any locale, not just the currently selected one. Thanks for reporting! Jarek, do you want to have a look at this? -- Filter count behaviour is actually expected - we show count across the entire locale - project - resource that is currently being translated.
Priority: -- → P2
Summary: Filtered list of strings show more string than it should → Filter by author shows strings the author translated to any locale
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/mozilla/pontoon https://github.com/mozilla/pontoon/commit/6b3233d469198daca251b5ceabeea88ee356a0a0 Fix bug 1320076: fix filter by author and optimize (#509) Fixes filter by author so that it only includes strings with translations the author has made to the currently selected locale. Also makes slow filter combinations (e.g. suggested + author) faster.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: a year ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.