User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/55.0.2883.87 Safari/537.36 Steps to reproduce: Logged in to a Sugar CRM site ("Sugar5" themes) and other browsers load page contents fine except for Mozilla Firefox 51.0.1. Actual results: Mozilla loads the headers/nav pane but contents of page never load- browser shows Loading but never completes downloading contents. Expected results: Full page contents should have loaded within a few seconds. This works with IE, Edge, Chrome, and other Gecko-based browsers I have tested. Problem is fixed by manually setting "network.dns.disablePrefetch" to True in about:config
Do you have an URL to test like a public demo website.
Did it use to work with previous version of Firefox? Is it possible to build a testcase, maybe by saving the page to reproduce the issue locally?
Created attachment 8834452 [details] ZSMCapture.PNG The bug is that the Web Page does not download fully, so I cannot save an offline copy of it with the error present.
I can attach the page source or download a complete copy of the page from another browser (Chrome) to be analyzed- but the issue still remains that hotlinked JS from LinkedIn isn't loading properly in this site.
Are you able to reproduce the issue on this online demo? https://www.softaculous.com/demos/SugarCRM You can configure the demo at the beginning.
Using demo SugarCRM systems I'm not able to replicate the issue as the SugarCRM system requires another linkedin plugin to be loaded on the host system. As stated, Blocking linked-in JS files fixes the issue, but other browsers are working for our users. We're referring them to use Chrome for the time being and we will monitor patches/updates in the near future as this seems to be a kind of proprietary setup that's unique for this site. Thanks for your help, I've got to move on to other service tickets unfortunately and can't spend more time on this right now.
Wild guess, but your issue could be a duplicate of bug 1333245.
Component: Untriaged → DOM
Product: Firefox → Core
Nothing much to go on here so I'm going to close the bug. If more information comes to light or you have more time for debugging, please re-open. Thank you for the report and sorry it didn't go anywhere, glocked! Thank you also, as always, to Loic for their outstanding work triaging incoming bugs!
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: a year ago
Resolution: --- → INCOMPLETE
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.