From Bugzilla Helper: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.0 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020316 BuildID: 2002031609 Some charaters are rendered but hidden from display. When hilight the beginning of the line, the hidden words could be seen, but within the hilighted area, the original hidden words still unabel to be seen. The 0.9.8 built does not have this problem. This problem seems not happend to Big5 encoding pages. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Go to the page, some charaters are missing. 2. just hilight the beginning of the suspect missing line, the hidden words appeared. 3. hilight a little more, some words in the hilighted area will be hidden again. Actual Results: the hidden words will appeared when hilight the beginning of the line. Expected Results: should display the words properly my system is Slackware 8.0, glibc 2.2.5
Changing QA contact
QA Contact: petersen → moied
I can see URL rendered correctly using build ID 20020430 on Linux, I can see all the charaters are rendered. Im not sure about the hidden ones, as per comment #1 by visting URL page > 2. just hilight the beginning of the suspect missing line, the hidden words appeared. I did highlighted line by line all the page but fail to find any hidden words. but Im attaching a screenshot of the page.. is it possibale for you to check with latest build.
Created attachment 81813 [details] incorrect rendering screen shot (0.9.9) The screenshot is the incorrect rendering of the GB encoding when using 0.9.9. I have tested with 1.0RC1 and the latest nightlybuilt. The problem seems gone away. :)
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 17 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.