I've got some work queued up that requires a couple of sequential migrations to be fully deployed (one to add a new column, one to start using it). If possible, I'd like to roll them both out today. The first is version 2.35, and is in the master-c7824dd3d7e659cf6ec8f8d5d484c2c5e5ae8877 docker images. It has a migration that should be done prior to rolling out the new code. The second hasn't merged yet, but will be version 2.36. It will not have a database migration, just a small amount of new code. We can start this push earlier in the day if you'd like, to ensure we have ample time to do both. If you don't think there's time to do both just let me know and we can postpone the second one.
master-85053d4f0fb8670f28c64c51998ac0faeb9ee05f will be the image for 2.36. Just need to verify stage before we go to prod with it.
(In reply to Ben Hearsum (:bhearsum) from comment #2) > master-85053d4f0fb8670f28c64c51998ac0faeb9ee05f will be the image for 2.36. > Just need to verify stage before we go to prod with it. Whoops, that's master-6d1c9d181c05c8acf521f6d045595fc4759c12a5!