https://tools.taskcluster.net/auth/roles/staging-provisioner Is this used? If so, please rename it to project:taskcluster:provisioner-testing
It is in use for the staging provisioner. It is not for testing. I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to do this, but the relevant heroku app is here: https://dashboard.heroku.com/apps/provisioner-staging
OK, thanks, I added a new one and removed the old: https://tools.taskcluster.net/auth/roles/project%3Ataskcluster%3Aaws-provisioner-staging I changed the staging client to refer to the new group.
Assignee: nobody → dustin
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: a year ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
By the way, there's a namespaces document -- https://docs.taskcluster.net/manual/design/namespaces -- that gives guidance on naming things like roles, clients, scopes, artifacts, etc.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.