entity error when starting the july 28th tagalog nightly

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

Mozilla Localizations
tl / Tagalog
RESOLVED FIXED
11 months ago
11 months ago

People

(Reporter: bhearsum, Unassigned)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Reporter)

Description

11 months ago
Specifically:
XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
Line Number 2099, Column 61:                         when-mixedcontent="active-blocked">&identity.activeBlocked;</description>
------------------------------------------------------------^
(Reporter)

Comment 1

11 months ago
Aryx helped debug this a bit on IRC:
13:37 < bhearsum> i've got this in that file: <!ENTITY identity.activeBlocked "&BrandShortName; Na-block ang mga bahagi ng pahinang ito na hindi ligtas.">
13:37 < Aryx> it should be &brandShortName;
13:38 < Aryx> so it complains about BrandShortName;
13:39 < bhearsum> ah, i see a few references with the capitalized B in here
Moving over to the Tagalog component as we figured out that's where the bug is.

Tomorrow's Nightly should be fine. Gonna be interesting to update to, though ;-)
Component: Build Config → tl / Tagalog
Product: Core → Mozilla Localizations
With https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/tl/rev/9f792dec4350 (bhearsum) and https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/tl/rev/c590320950f1 (mine), we're down to zero errors and warnings.

I'm going to mark this bug FIXED, it'd be great to verify on tomorrow's nightly.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 11 months ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.