I went to reboot an mdc1 mini today, and the host it had listed for the pdu didn't resolve. pdu1.201-10.ops.releng.mdc1.mozilla.com I also tried pdu1.201-10.ops.releng.mdc1.mozilla.net which didn't resolve, either. If you search inventory for pdu1.201-10.ops.releng.mdc1.mozilla.com, you'll see all the hosts this impacts.
im not sure how this happened (i think i copied and paste failed) but lines 3-42 column J (the k/v store), the rack name should have the "r" in front of the rack location. difference between line 42 and 43 pdu1.201-10.ops.releng.mdc1.mozilla.com:BB10 pdu1.r201-10.ops.releng.mdc1.mozilla.com:AB11 spoke to rob and he can do a mysql substring replace. pdu1.r201-10.ops.releng.mdc1.mozilla.com has address 10.49.8.16
the search in inventory shows that it's fixed. please lmk if it's not, thanks again rob!