This method is huge. Here's a patch to split it up to make it a little easier to follow.
Attachment #8941546 - Flags: review?(amarchesini)
Attachment #8941546 - Flags: review?(amarchesini) → review+
Pushed by email@example.com: https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/ef258af45592 Split up ScriptLoader::ProcessScriptElement method r=baku
Backout by firstname.lastname@example.org: https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/7e52c1fdef97 Backed out changeset ef258af45592 for test_bug704320_preload.html timeouts
I thought I move the part where we set the mElement of a preload request until we were definitely going to use it, but mElement being null is used to indicate whether the request is a preload and hence expected to be in the mPreloads array so this breaks.
Pushed by email@example.com: https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/7119bb67da6f Split up ScriptLoader::ProcessScriptElement method r=baku
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: a year ago
status-firefox59: --- → fixed
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla59
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.