From Bugzilla Helper: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.1a) Gecko/20020609 BuildID: 2002060908 When I add bookmark, Mozilla uses page title as bookmark name. There are some pages that change titles regularly. So there should be an option to get current page title, like this: context menu->update title and in Bookmark Properties: [name] [get title from location...] [location] [keyword] [comment]
If a page title changes regularly, using whatever the current title is for the bookmark title will surely not be very useful. See also bug 119710.
confirming. reassigning for UI design to look at.
Assignee: ben → mpt
Status: UNCONFIRMED → NEW
Component: Bookmarks → User Interface Design
Ever confirmed: true
QA Contact: claudius → zach
uid is being phased out.
Assignee: mpt → ben
Component: User Interface Design → Bookmarks
QA Contact: zach → claudius
Assignee: bugs → nobody
QA Contact: claudius → bookmarks
MASS-CHANGE: This bug report is registered in the SeaMonkey product, but has been without a comment since the inception of the SeaMonkey project. This means that it was logged against the old Mozilla suite and we cannot determine that it's still valid for the current SeaMonkey suite. Because of this, we are setting it to an UNCONFIRMED state. If you can confirm that this report still applies to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it back to the NEW state along with a comment on how you reproduced it on what Build ID, or if it's an enhancement request, why it's still worth implementing and in what way. If you can confirm that the report doesn't apply to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it to the appropriate RESOLVED state (WORKSFORME, INVALID, WONTFIX, or similar). If no action happens within the next few months, we move this bug report to an EXPIRED state. Query tag for this change: mass-UNCONFIRM-20090614
Status: NEW → UNCONFIRMED
MASS-CHANGE: This bug report is registered in the SeaMonkey product, but still has no comment since the inception of the SeaMonkey project 5 years ago. Because of this, we're resolving the bug as EXPIRED. If you still can reproduce the bug on SeaMonkey 2 or otherwise think it's still valid, please REOPEN it and if it is a platform or toolkit issue, move it to the according component. Query tag for this change: EXPIRED-20100420
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → EXPIRED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.