User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a web app to the home screen via the "Add to home screen" option.
(The particular site being used does not appear to matter.)
- Leave the phone idle for a while (unsure exactly how long, but probably for long enough for Android to suspend Firefox)
- Try to open the web app via the home screen shortcut
A pure white screen is displayed. There is no loading bar and the page does not load. It just stays white.
The web app page should load as expected.
Note that opening the main Firefox app will fix the issue.
4. Once the white screen appears, go back to the home screen and start Firefox
5. Go back to the home screen and open the web app icon a second time, and it will now work.