Closed Bug 1544048 Opened 6 months ago Closed 6 months ago

Update pontoon sync to newest locale handling in c-l's project config

Categories

(Webtools :: Pontoon, defect, P2)

defect

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED FIXED

People

(Reporter: Pike, Assigned: Pike)

References

Details

Attachments

(1 file)

I found a problem with locale list handling in project config, which I fixed in bug 1542690.

The basic idea is that each config is responsible for its own locale list, and it's not top-down.

We'll use this in android-l10n to not have any locale list at the top-level.

Patch coming up.

Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Priority: -- → P2
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 6 months ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.