User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:66.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/66.0
Steps to reproduce:
The is a feature request.
I would like to request that it be possible to add "about:config" settings to the toolbar.
I would imagine that you:
- Right click the toolbar.
- Click "customize".
- Present a button at the bottom that says "Create config script" or something similar.
- Present a warning to the user on first usage, much like when you try to paste into the console for the first time.
- Allow users to type a script along the lines of:
(A simple variable assignment to the accepted language setting)
- Give it a name and an emoji icon: "Toggle Canadian French"
- Display it in the toolbar items list.
- Allow them to drag it onto the toolbar.