Comment on attachment 9071050 [details]
Bug 1558272: Add Windows 10 May 2019 Update to WindowsVersion.h; r=froydnj!
Beta/Release Uplift Approval Request
- User impact if declined: Possible footgunning down the road if we uplift patches to ESR68 which depends on this detection being in place.
- Is this code covered by automated tests?: No
- Has the fix been verified in Nightly?: No
- Needs manual test from QE?: No
- If yes, steps to reproduce:
- List of other uplifts needed: None
- Risk to taking this patch: Low
- Why is the change risky/not risky? (and alternatives if risky): This is essentially zero risk. It's just adding detection for the latest release of Windows 10. I'm hoping we can take this now while we're thinking of it so it's not a footgun waiting to burn the trees if we have to uplift a patch to ESR68 which makes use of this sometime during its lifecycle.
- String changes made/needed: