Current status, with some WIP patches for various open bugs:
- SM sanitizer-related configs are failing in check_vanilla_allocations.py, which is bug 1578876.
- Base toolchain GCC builds are failing somewhere in balrdash; probably just forgot some compiler flags somewhere?
- Base toolchain Clang builds are failing because Clang 4.0 doesn't support
-std=c++17. I guess we get to bump our minimum clang version?
- AArch64 Linux builds are failing, this is bug 1578535. Something in our docker image build process isn't installing the right GCC packages.
- Android 4.0 API16+ pgo builds are apparently failing for reasons I don't understand yet.