GetEventRecordsForProcess takes a
const EventKey& eventKey but doesn't use it.
To help Mozilla out with this bug, here's the steps:
- Comment here on the bug that you want to volunteer to help. The mentor (or someone else) will assign it to you.
- Download and build the Firefox source code
- If you have any problems, please ask on IRC in the
#introduction channel. They're there to help you get started.
- You can also read the Developer Guide, which has answers to most development questions:
- Start working on this bug. Remove the function parameter
const EventKey& eventKey from
- If you have any problems with this bug, please comment on this bug and set the needinfo flag for me. Also, you can find me and my teammates on the #telemetry channel on IRC most hours of most days.
- Build your change with
mach build and test your change with
mach test toolkit/components/telemetry/tests/. Also check your changes for adherence to our style guidelines by using
- Submit the patch for review. Mark me as a reviewer so I'll get an email to come look at your code.
- After a series of reviews and changes to your patch, I'll mark it for checkin or push it to autoland. Your code will soon be shipping to Firefox users worldwide!
- ...now you get to think about what kind of bug you'd like to work on next. Let me know what you're interested in and I can help you find your next contribution.