At a "safer" time we need to back out the code originally checked in for 154708. It proved to be a bad fix but we disabled it rather risk backing the functionality out right at a release time.
ssu: Has this bug been fixed?
nope, not backed out. just still disabled.
Assignee: dveditz → ssu
MASS-CHANGE: This bug report is registered in the SeaMonkey product, but has been without a comment since the inception of the SeaMonkey project. This means that it was logged against the old Mozilla suite and we cannot determine that it's still valid for the current SeaMonkey suite. Because of this, we are setting it to an UNCONFIRMED state. If you can confirm that this report still applies to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it back to the NEW state along with a comment on how you reproduced it on what Build ID, or if it's an enhancement request, why it's still worth implementing and in what way. If you can confirm that the report doesn't apply to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it to the appropriate RESOLVED state (WORKSFORME, INVALID, WONTFIX, or similar). If no action happens within the next few months, we move this bug report to an EXPIRED state. Query tag for this change: mass-UNCONFIRM-20090614
Status: NEW → UNCONFIRMED
old XPFE installer is dead.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → INCOMPLETE
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.