User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:69.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/69.0
Steps to reproduce:
Using Lightning 68.0 (not 6.8 as specified in the summary)
- Remove all default categories in Preferences->Calendar->Categories
- Click "New" and add a new category using the string "day a", select a color
- Similar to 2), add a second category using the string "day", select a different color
- Go to the calendar, add two events with each category created
- The event with the category "day a" shows a blueish default color, and not the selected category color in the preferences
- The event with the category "day" shows the color selected for the category.
- the event with the category "day a" should also show the selected color for the category.