User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:69.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/69.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Windows 10, Wacom Tablet (tested with Bamboo and Intuos 4)
- Open: https://bitbof.com/stuff/mouse-vs-pointer.html (similar behavior is to be observed on almost all drawing sites, or sites that use drawing widgets)
- click "init with mouse-events"
- draw a smiley with the pen
- the drawing is all messed up
- you should see a smileyface
It works when you press "init with pointer-events" and then draw, or use another browser.
This breaks almost all drawing sites. They can't really switch over to pointer events, because Firefox has a lot of bugs with that too. It used to be great in the past, but currenty Firefox is very broken for stylus users.