devtools.browsertoolbox.fission to true, and restart.
- Start an xpcshell-test which has a debugger statement with something like
./mach xpcshell-test path/to/test --jsdebugger.
- Go to about:debugging.
- Click connect, then the localhost option (you may have to add this first on a new profile).
- Scroll to the bottom, and select Inspect.
- Debugger opens in new tab, and I can debug the test.
- A new tab opens which is completely blank.
Errors recorded on the browser console:
[ACTION FAILED] REQUEST_EXTENSIONS_FAILURE: Protocol error (noAddons): This root actor has no browser addons. error-logging.js:20:17
[ACTION FAILED] REQUEST_EXTENSIONS_FAILURE should dispatch the error object! error-logging.js:21:17
Exception while opening the toolbox Protocol error (noProcesses): This root actor has no processes. Protocol error (noProcesses): This root actor has no processes.