We need to get the default search engine from Internet Config, rather than hard-coding www.dmoz.org.
Fix checked in. We check for the SearchPageDefault string in WebsiteDefaults.strings. If it doesn't exist (Chimera), then we'll use the users's IC setting (set in the Internet System Prefs pane), and, failing that, default to dmoz.org. If the string does exist then we'll use it. So all I did was comment out the SearchPageDefault line in WebsiteDefaults.strings for Chimera.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 17 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Excellent... Verified in the 2002-07-30-05 NB.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.