Comment on attachment 9113877 [details]
Bug 1601714 - Capitalize 'p' in "Recommended by Pocket"
Beta/Release Uplift Approval Request
- User impact if declined: Just looks bad with incorrect capitalization (lack of) on a frequently seem page.
- Is this code covered by automated tests?: Yes
- Has the fix been verified in Nightly?: Yes
- Needs manual test from QE?: Yes
- If yes, steps to reproduce: Load up a newtab and look for "Recommended by Pocket"
Expected: Should be "Recommended by Pocket" and not "Recommended by pocket"
- List of other uplifts needed: None
- Risk to taking this patch: Low
- Why is the change risky/not risky? (and alternatives if risky): Super small change.
It's not a localization based string change even though it looks like it could be. It's just changing the variable we pass in for the "Pocket" string, not the localized string.
- String changes made/needed: none